Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue


Please print and bring with you to the defense. Each member of the committee should complete a form and either return with the student or email to Jessica Garner (

Student Handbooks

Course Planning Forms

Other Useful Links


The Bredesen Center now has set up a listserv. This is an email group for subscribers to receive updates on various events, opportunities, internships, etc. related to Bredesen Center activities (curriculum, policy, entrepreneurship, etc.). Subscription to this list is optional and you may register any email address that you choose. Also, once you are subscribed you may send messages through the listserv. Of course, all correspondence should maintain the highest professional standards.

Please remember all official correspondence from the Bredesen Center will still be sent to your UTK email address, not through the listserv.

You can subscribe at

Or visit UTK Listserv Archives – and select BredCtr from the list.